Friday, March 10, 2006

I Speak! 2b

From my original blog entitled:"First Few Time"


All I can say so far is WHOA!!!

Learning to pod cast is way more complicated than blogging. Much technical stuff is involved. I’m overwhelmed to say the least.

Half way along the discussion I feel my head oozing, spinning with blood spiting out of it. But hey! Maybe it’s just that I’m no techie that is why I can’t relate to the language our instructor was speaking. There is the use of the software audacity, uploading your podcast to a web site like gcast and also the distribution and monitoring. Men I’m lost so far.

I am just very thankful that our instructors are great. I’ll have to commend the patience and effort our instructor is exerting on us. Kudos to you Sir Angelo Racoma and Sir Abe Olandres.

So will I be able to podcast? Watch out. After being fatten up at Amici Di Don Bosco. We are back at the FNF office for the real deal. As an exercise, we are to actually do a podcast. I’m so excited and apprehensive. Hope my teams mates and I can pull it of.

No comments: